Definition and function of cookies.
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that you download to your computer or terminal to access our website. Cookies enable us, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies using our website?
- Own Cookies: These are those that we send to your PC or terminal from our website.
- Third Part Cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or a website that is not operated by us, but by another entity that is data obtained through cookies.
- Session Cookies: These cookies are a type designed to collect and store while you access our web data.
- Persistent Cookies: Cookies are a type in which the data are stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a period
given time, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis Cookies: those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. We analyze browsing our website in order to improve
offering products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces in our website based on criteria such as content edited or frequency in which the ads are displayed or function user behavior obtained through continued observing their browsing habits, allowing develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
We use the following cookies: own, of others, of meeting, and analysis. We do not use persistent cookies or advertising ones.
Managing cookies. The purpose of the cookies we use are explained in the previous sections.
- Own and Session: These cookies are used by www.naturclean.es; used for operation of the website, collect and store data while you access our website, such as remembering the last viewed by user, basket, etc ...
- Third: search engine, social network and completion of order.
g + 1 is an application of google.com and uses a cookie in the aplication of implementing public recommendation of the products in our web. The provider of this cookie is google.com. Gets user data if it is discharged into the application. More information in http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/types/
Twitter uses a cookie in the application for sending short messages about the products on our website. The provider is twitter.com. Gets user data if it is discharged into the application. More information in http://support.twitter.com/articles/20170521-el-uso-que-hace-twitter-de-cookies-y-ytecnologias-similares
1 & 1 uses several cookies in order termination process. Provider 1 & 1 through https://estore-sslserver.eu. More information in http://www.1and1.es/CondicionesCookies?__lf=Static&linkId=ft.nav.policycookies
- For Analysis: E-tracker uses several cookies that are used to browsing statistics for tickets, points, each time, etc ... Suppliers are etracker.com and etracker.de. This company may use this data to improve their own services and to offer services to other companies. You can learn from these other uses www.etracker.com.
This tool does not collect data from the first or last names of users or mailing address from which you connect. The information obtained is related for example to the number of pages visited, language, social network in which our news is published, the city to which is assigned the IP address from which users access, the number of users we visit, frequency of visits and recidivism, time of visit, the browser you use, the operator, or terminal from which the visit takes place. We use this information to improve our site, to identify new needs and assess the improvements to be made in order to better serve users who visit us.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer.
- For more information about the Firefox browser from
- For more information on the Chrome browser from
e / bin / answer.py? hl = en & answer = 95647
- For more information about the Explorer browser from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage- cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- For more information on the Safari browser from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- For more information on the Opera browser http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-
It is / cookies.html